It’s that time of year again to start assembling year-end reports, build your funding case, and strategize for the new year. While it’s important to be able to show your board and members everything you’ve been able to accomplish in the last 12 months and tie it to the organization’s overall goals, connecting past success to future plans is crucial — it’s also budget season, after all.
To get the investment you need for 2023, you need to present all your efforts this year in the best light and have a solid strategy for moving forward. Watch our recorded webinar, to learn best practices, tips, and tricks for crafting a successful year-end report and a convincing and engaging strategy for next year.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- The best metrics and data you can pull to showcase your work in 2022
- Tips to build a strategy and present a solid 2023 advocacy plan for your organization
- The key advocacy metrics you should track and report on starting January 1
- Real-life examples from experts getting reporting and strategy right
- Joshua Habursky, deputy executive director and chief lobbyist at the Premium Cigar Association
- Mike Fulton, public affairs & advocacy at The Asher Agency
- Wade Balkonis, director of grassroots advocacy at the Association of Equipment Manufacturers
- Moderated by Sherry Whitworth, managing director, public affairs and advocacy, FiscalNote
* ALL FIELDS ARE REQUIRED