March 6, 2024 | 2:00pm ET
Effectively planning and executing a fly-in is no small feat — and it’s even more challenging to hold a lobby day that makes a genuine impact on supporters, members, clients, and lawmakers.
Join our live webinar on Wednesday, March 6 at 2 p.m. ET, where fly-in pros will discuss seven mistakes to avoid and how to overcome the biggest fly-in challenges. You’ll learn creative ways to take your fly-in to the next level and how to integrate cutting-edge tools and trends with your existing advocacy efforts.
Experts will discuss:
- Mistakes to avoid when planning and executing your next fly-in
- Best practices for maximizing your fly-in impact
- Tools and techniques to help you amplify the outcome of your event
- Mike Fulton, Public Affairs and Advocacy, The Asher Agency
- Stephanie Vance, Managing Partner, Advocacy Associates
- David Lusk, Founder, Key Advocacy
- Moderated by Joshua Habursky, Deputy Executive Director and Chief Lobbyist, Premium Cigar Association
* ALL FIELDS ARE REQUIRED