2023 has been a busy year for advocacy professionals regardless of industry or sector. Legislative upheavals, emerging technologies, and a fast-paced news cycle have meant adjusting strategies to pivot on a dime. Learning from the mistakes and low points and building on the wins are the keys to a successful year of advocacy ahead.
Watch our recorded webinar to hear from award-winning experts on their top campaigns this year, the most crucial things they learned, and their strategies for next year. We speak with winners of The Advocacy Association’s Top 20 in 2023, a list that highlights advocacy practitioners who excelled in their profession during the past year. Their advice will provide stealable solutions, strategies for success, and inspiration as the year winds down.
Experts will discuss:
- The secrets to their success in the last year, including how AI and technology can be valuable weapons for amazing advocacy results
- Lessons learned, with actionable examples you can use
- How they’ll be doing advocacy differently in 2024
- Mark Fisher, Director of Advocacy Engagement, Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Elizabeth Blosser, Vice President of Government Affairs, American Land Title Association
- Moderated by Joshua Habursky, Deputy Executive Director and Chief Lobbyist, Premium Cigar Association
* ALL FIELDS ARE REQUIRED