Fly-ins have undergone some major changes in recent years, moving from traditional in-person events to all-virtual during the pandemic, to a hybrid of both the last two years. Now, it’s time to break the mold, look to the future, and explore innovative ways to conduct a fly-in that makes an impact on supporters, members, clients, and lawmakers.
How do you effectively plan and execute an outside-the-box fly-in that stands out? And how can you integrate new fly-in tools and trends with your existing advocacy efforts?
Watch our recorded webinar to get answers to your most pressing fly-in questions and learn innovative ideas you’ll want to steal.
Experts will discuss:
- Best practices for preparing for a new era of fly-ins
- How to maximize the impact of your engagement with legislators and their staff
- The tools and techniques you can use to amplify the outcome of your fly-in
- Moderator: Sherry Whitworth, Managing Director of Public Affairs and Advocacy, FiscalNote
- Joe Franco, President, The Advocacy Association
- Lindsey Miller, Sr. Manager, Grassroots Advocacy, National Restaurant Association
- Kirstie Tucker, Founder, DC Fly-Ins
* ALL FIELDS ARE REQUIRED