Working in a restricted industry presents a unique set of challenges for advocacy groups, requiring them to think outside the box to advocate for their issues and effect change. Even if your industry doesn’t have many restrictions, there are still lessons to be learned from professionals in stricter sectors that can help you get out of a rut and solve problems more creatively.
Watch our recorded webinar to get stealable ideas from seasoned advocacy professionals working in highly regulated industries.
If you’re ready to move beyond conventional advocacy approaches, panelists will provide valuable tools and techniques to ensure your voice is heard loud and clear. They’ll share how to ensure highly effective and ethical policy outcomes and conduct successful campaigns when the odds are stacked against you.
Speakers will discuss:
- Real-life examples and best practices for innovative advocacy moves
- Navigating your unique challenges, restrictions, and legal requirements
- Advocacy tools and techniques to cut through the noise and get your voice heard
- Alyssa Erickson, Public Affairs and Marketing Coordinator, U.S. Hemp Roundtable
- Patrick Anderson, Principal, ProVenture Consultants
- Joshua Habursky, Deputy Executive Director and Chief Lobbyist, Premium Cigar Association
- Moderated by Sherry Whitworth, Managing Director, Public Affairs and Advocacy, FiscalNote
* ALL FIELDS ARE REQUIRED