For many advocacy teams, end-of-year reporting is spookier than any Halloween tricks at this time of year. But it doesn’t have to be such an ordeal. Armed with the right tools, compelling data, and reliable best practices, you can create an impressive report and use the results to drive your strategy for 2024.
It’s important to be able to show your leadership team, board, and members or clients what you’ve accomplished in the past year, but it’s even more important to connect past success to future plans, especially with a tumultuous election year ahead.
Watch our recorded webinar for tricks and treats to help you craft a successful year-end report in half the time and a winning strategy for next year.
- The metrics and data you need to showcase the value of your work in 2023
- Tips to build a strong strategy heading into a presidential election year
- Real-life stories and examples from advocacy professionals to copy for your own reporting and strategy
- Jessica Cooper, National Director of Grassroots Strategies, National Federation of Independent Business
- Jamie Cobby, Senior Regional Grassroots Manager, National Federation of Independent Business
- Moderated by Sherry Whitworth, Managing Director of Public Affairs and Advocacy, FiscalNote
* ALL FIELDS ARE REQUIRED