August 18, 2022 | 2:00pm ET
In the first half of 2022, there’s been 118,000 bills introduced at the state and federal level, 640,382 new documents at the local level, and multiple high stakes SCOTUS rulings. All of that activity plus the impending midterm elections in the U.S. means it’s never been more important to cut through the noise and make your voice heard.
Having a savvy advocacy strategy is critical to ensure your organization stays competitive and finds fresh, compelling ways to engage advocates. This year’s Advocacy Benchmark Report analyzed tens of thousands of advocacy campaigns and millions of messages sent using VoterVoice to provide insights into what’s on the horizon and how you can make the most of your campaigns.
Join our live webinar on Thursday, August 18 at 2 p.m. ET to get the key takeaways from our 2022 Advocacy Benchmark Report, plus actionable findings, advocacy trends, and best practices to bring with you into 2023.
Experts will discuss:
- Easy ways to improve your open and action rates immediately
- The best time of the year, hour of the day, and day of the week to send advocacy emails
- Which industries receive the best engagement on emails, and why
- Trends in advocacy to watch for the rest of the year and into 2023
- Moderator: Sherry Whitworth, Managing Director, Public Affairs and Advocacy, FiscalNote
- Tyler Craddock, Vice President of Government Affairs, National Association of Residential Property Managers
- Lee Dobson, Area Director of Government Affairs, BAYADA Home Health Care
- Ginger Dreyer, Senior Director of Communications, Kentucky Hospital Association
* ALL FIELDS ARE REQUIRED